XP loss on death

Have confirmed I don’t have any items with the “lose xp on death” effect, but I just lost about 105 xp when I died. I will try and go about getting any log files to send in, but I haven’t done that before so may take a minute. :slight_smile:

1 Like

same happening here… I used to use a hunters knife with this hex, but after I got another better sword, I swiped it, but it looks like the curse got stucked on myself, because I’m losing all my xp when I’m dying… but it’s quite random actually… sometimes I lose all amount I have… sometimes I lose some amount… sometimes I don’t lose anything, without changing any gear items… it started to happen only after I was using that knife for a while

Same thing happens to me as well. I don’t have any items with this affix, yet I’m losing XP on death after latest patch. Sometimes it stops for a while and then I go back to losing xp on death for no reason.

Thanks for the report, sending over to the design department now

I know this is an older thread, but I’m experiencing the same thing on a new character I made.

I was briefly running a helm with Experience Loss on Death, and the affix seems to remain well after I changed gear.

I saw a bug was created, but figured I’d mention it too.

I’m still seeing this too. I haven’t levelled up in over a week because I die a lot. I MAY have some “xp loss on death” gear in storage, but definitely not wearing any.