We Need More Artemisia Herb!!

There is a suggestion about food system,i found out that lots of food in the game all need Artemisia Herb,however we cant collect enough Artemisia Herb to make food,why not add more Artemisia Herb on the map or remove it from the recipe?

In early game it is noticeable too, so I started buying soups instead crafting :face_with_diagonal_mouth: My calculation is something like this - no artemisia but there are other loot I sell :smile: which is not so convenient…

Why would they make artemisia so rare? I guess in later updates there will be other main way of harvesting artemisia (own garden?). In that case we would be grabbing artemisia by the way as a bonus… dunno, just chitchating

Artemisia is one of the most common crafting components you can find. It’s literally everywhere. I think you can even buy it from some vendors. It’s only really an issue in the very early game. Eventually you’ll find so much food that between dropped food and a single piece of gear with life on hit, you’ll have more food than you know what to do with. I haven’t cooked a single meal in probably the last 20 hours of gameplay.

Farming is coming to the game at some point!

In early game you can think is limited but wait… you will have so much of it.

Well but artemisia still far fewer of mushrooms or any other material,and most important thing is that every recipe i had all need artemisia. The game’s reward system is completely random, it’s a matter of luck.