The Crucible how does it work

I just got to the cruible how does it work realy ?
How many chambers do i need to do do get to the merchant , i died in the thierd chamber and lost everything, what do i get if not weapons or gear in there ?
Sorry my english is not that good :slight_smile:

Here is how the layout is.

• 4 Chambers

• Seneschal Merchant

• 4 Chambers

• Cyvion the Echo Knight

There are chests about in the crucible but they are infrequent. Most of the rewards come from killing the Echo Knights as you get 5 chests with varied loot. The Echo Knight can drop legendary gear as well as the big main chest. Others give resources, food, potions and some gear.

1 Like

Level 5 is also called the limnus ( if you want to skip there)

The Seneschal is also surrounded by 3 chests

The Black Trench drops Tier 3 Loot now, when you have all the main quests done. starting region and Nameless Pass will have Tier2 Loot by then.

@RomoloHero damn, was too late :wink:

1 Like

ok sounds good many thanks ,i got to the black trench before but it said Dangerous in red and there was i think poison so i left will get there later

or you entered through the trap door, i guess…

you can get a quest that opens up another entry in town, because the trap door is just a small section.

just look around in town for the quest :wink:

and if the black trench is red it will probably not drop tier3 now, just do all the quests you can do for now. then you can start to farm.

good luck, have fun :wink:

1 Like

ok great thank you i will do more quests then
yes it was a trap door

1 Like

There are chests around the crucible? where? Only ones i know of are those 3 near the seneschal, thats it, then you get those 5 after the EK.

there are two big rooms where you can fall to your death. the chest in both are to the right

how am i supossed to get to that chest jump ?
whats the purposse of the crucible if we cant get loot and experience
and have to jump to chests to get some gear with the risk of dying make no sence at all

you dont have to jump there :wink:

You sidle along the edge.

ah ok thanks again :slight_smile:

Damn never saw that, guess i never looked for it since in that map the enemies that are up there jump down to gang up on you.