Suggestions: Realistic(Crossbows/Dual wielding) and less (small Character Creation addition)

Hello there, Im an artist fellow that really wants to get my hands on the game but will wait on the full release since Early Access is not available on consoles.
Been looking at footage and wikis just to find more about the game as possible.
And it doesn’t seem like there are player usable crossbows as weapons(those that have EA please correct me if I’m wrong)
Figured, since it’s in early access, that I can find the place where my suggestions could be atleast seen by the crew. So I made this account for this purpose!
Now on to the suggestions!
The realistic ones
Suggestion 1
So first ones Id go for is having usable crossbows, I know enemies have them but I couldnt find any player using them so it really bummed me out. I feel like crossbows are such an awesome weapon in fantasy games and deserve more love! (something ARPGS tend to be very good at, and the only soulslike being good with them being Lords of the Fallen). I feel like its a reasonable request, assets are there, maybe give em a few extra moves and the weapon is set!
Suggestion 2
Although this one was suggested before Id really like more dual wielding options really, so the whole shabang dual swords/axes/maces/spears ect but Id also appreciate potentially dual hand crossbows maybe, y’know? Medieval gunslinger type. would be pretty sick!
Unrealistic suggestion
Now on to the one that Im sure some people will consider " a waste of resources".
this one is character creation related.
So to give some context on this suggestion, Im the type of person that loves to recreate my 3 vampire hunters in games, 2 of them tend to be very huge/muscular and the other goes in a more regular body type.
While I can make them in this game and chalk it down to me drawing them more accurate in some NRFTW crossover comics, I feel like it would be awesome to have like more body templates.
So Im very aware that it would be a nightmare to rework armors based on that. I was thinking more like downscaling and upscaling really. So “small” body could just be slightly downscaled, and the “large” body could be a noticably upscaled body with the head remaining as small as the standard body, so giving it a more bulky feel. I just would love to have more diverse Character RolePlay feel, I think it would be really awesome to for example have my huge Barbarian killing things and hanging out with my Smaller Ranger friend for example. As an artist I love character body contrasts, and this world already has such a rich and breathtaking artstyle and I feel like this option would be a nice addition to the character building!
(also don’t know if glowing eyes are a thing in character creation, would love to have that option tho, something like glowing cyan and red)

With all that said, I hope these suggestions are considered(and I hope players that think these are unnecessary don’t come here to shut it down XD)
Regardless, I absolutely love what this game is looking like, and I CANT WAIT to get my hands on it, super excited for it, and you have been absolutely killing it MoonStudio!

1 Like