Some suggestions

1、希望尽快加入洗点功能
2、装备词条锁定功能
3、能对一件装备反复附魔,能锁定词条(锁定的词条越多附魔花费越多)
4、物品排序问题,同一种武器按照基础数值进行排序(比如两把同种类的大剑,一把攻击力为20,一把攻击力为18,那么攻击力为20的应该排在攻击力为18的前面),也可以根据物品名称进行排序,背包里很多一样的东西,但是东一个西一个,非常乱
5、没有边缘保护以及按住奔跑键在边缘自动跳跃,很容易误操作摔死。45度俯视角游戏玩家朝向很难判断准确,所以请尽量优化角色与地形的交互。
6、物品栏在满级的情况下依旧严重不够用,建议大幅提升容量或提升每组堆叠数。
7、投掷类技能在锁定目标情况下不建议按摇杆方向投掷,锁定目标时应该默认投掷向目标。
8、互动判定,各种npc必须要我和他门脸贴脸而且要我角色正对着他们的正面才能对话,开门也是要正对着(铁匠那个门就是,门和墙直接把我整个人挡住了还是斜的,我tm怎么知道我什么时候能正对着在门前),而后面有个要把桥踢下去的地方,贴着又没有互动判定了,一定要我走远一点,还有手柄互动按键y键也是贴墙键,每次都是点开门,然后人物就贴墙了
9、还需要继续优化,我4090显卡还会偶尔卡顿掉帧
10、房屋,商人升级,物品制造和现实时间挂钩太拖游戏节奏了
11、就目前的地图太小了,怪物刷新时间有比较长,很多时候打完怪就没事干了,就变得很无聊,建造系统目前也没什么好玩的玩法
12、还有能不能再优化下中文的词条描述,很多东西都描述的不清不楚,很多东西只能靠猜
13、最后再说一点就是多更新点内容

The following is a machine flip, which may differ from what I said

1. We hope to add the ability to reset character skills as soon as possible.
  2. A feature to lock item attributes is needed.
  3. Ability to repeatedly enchant an item and lock attributes (the more attributes locked, the higher the enchanting cost).
  4. The issue of sorting items, especially weapons, based on numerical values (e.g., two large swords of the same type, one with an attack power of 20 and one with an attack power of 18, making the weapon with 20 attack power to be sorted before the one with 18 attack power), or sorting them by item names, results in many similar items being scattered in the inventory, causing clutter.
  5. Lack of edge protection and automatic jumping at edges when holding down the run button can easily lead to accidental deaths. Players have difficulty judging direction accurately at a 45-degree downward angle, so optimization of character interaction with the terrain is recommended.
  6. Even at max level, the inventory is still severely limited. Significantly increasing its capacity or stacking limit for each group is recommended.
  7. When targeting is locked, throwing skills should be executed in the direction of the joystick by default.
  8. Interactive judgment: Various NPCs require me to be face-to-face with them and have my character facing directly at them to engage in conversation. Opening doors also requires direct face-to-face alignment (specifically, with the blacksmith’s door, which is directly blocked by the wall or angled, making it unclear when I can face them directly in front of the door). There’s a spot behind me where the bridge needs to be kicked down, but there’s no interaction check when I lean against it; I have to move a bit away. Also, the Y button on the controller is used for wall-leaning, and every time I try to open the door, my character leans against the wall.
  9. Further optimization is needed as my 4090 graphics card occasionally experiences lag and frame drops.
  10. Housing, merchant upgrades, item crafting, and real-time mechanics are too slow to keep up with the game’s pace.
  11. The current map is too small, and monster spawn times are quite long. Many times, after fighting monsters, there’s nothing to do, making it very boring. The construction system currently lacks any interesting gameplay elements.
  12. Could we optimize the Chinese entry descriptions? Many descriptions are unclear, leaving much to guess.
  13. Lastly, updating with more content would be appreciated.