Some bugs after hotfix 5 & 6

hi everyone, just want to report some bugs that occurred in hotfix 5 that I didn’t see being fixed in 6

• Crucible: elevators, doors and some Echo Knight sounds (his scream for example) may not work, no specific reason, sometimes they work, sometimes they don’t so im not able to recreate the bug in any way sadly

• Falling Sky (legendary weapon): the italian translation of the first effect is wrong, it says max weight (peso massimo in italian) instead of max focus

Also the first skill (ice sweep) sometimes have no hitbox and just passes through enemies, especially against the enemy type with double pickaxe (i guess it’s a pickaxe) that also descend with platforms in the crucible (i don’t know how they are called, sorry :P)

• Rings: the focus gain value of the ring in the image went from 24% to 14% after logging back into the game, the same thing happened with the second ring of the same type equipped, which went from 21% to 11% i do not see they get balanced in any hotfix, so i think it’s a bug

as always, thanks for your hard work, you guys are amazing!