Respawning at last whisper, not outside crucible after dying

@Chemile0n thanks for the heads up.

perhaps it’s worth mentioning another issue I encountered in the same vein, where I died (fell off) at the same time as I killed the echo knight which caused the game to bug out and send me back to my last whisper instead of respawning at the cerim crucible.

I have experienced a similar issue too while defeating a daily quest mob. Cerim dying in the same moment caused a major stutter and a re-spawn in Town if I remember correctly.

well, crucible dying always results in respawn outside of crucible. but i get its especially frustrating when it happens right as you kill the boss or last enemy of the floor.

or is there something else, thats weird, that i am missing here?

EDIT: i think i got it now, sorry, i am a bit slow sometimes lol
So you do not spawn outside the crucible, as usual when dying in crucible, but at some other whisper (last whisper you interacted with before going to crucible)?

@Chemile0n that is correct, usually when you die in the crucible you spawn back up where you make an offering to enter the crucible again however in this particular instance I got teleported back to my last whisper which was in the quarry in the nameless path.

alright, that seems to be another thing tho, unrelated to him falling, correct?

I’ll check if i can find a related topic to move your report(s) there.

@Chemile0n that is correct, this was a separate incident.
Much appreciated!

1 Like

If you fall off the map against EK it does spawn you on last whisper. I’m not sure if its because the area is outside of Crucible “bounds” for the regular spawn or caused by something different entirely.