Random turn off

I am running rtx 4050 and ryzen 7 gen 7 and for some reason when i try to teleport to sacrament or someplace else it just shuts down the game nothing else happens no error codes or stuff like that.

Further more this is new to me as i upgraded to those specs 2 days ago i was running a way older setup and other than occasional cpu stutters i didnt have that issue.

Please assist if possible.

Thank you in advance :smiling_face:

The only difference i saw was the Ram i went from 32 gb to 16 Ram but that said yhe game runs smooth as hell unless i teleport and then just shutsdown no chrashlog no nothing

2 Likes

So further testing of the game it is really not optimized in ram usage it is not touching the cpu from my monitoring it just eats ram 16gb ram is not enough to play the game that is sad honestly i really enjoyed the game on my old pc. Its funny that a super upgraded new pc cant play the game. I will leave this post open for now if any devs decides to let me know on the matter being resolved to test.

1 Like

Lowered renders scale and shaprness to the lowest possible but still doesnt budge on the ram and still crashes after a few seconds of gameplay i am planning to upgrade the new pc to 32 gb ram but i will not do it for just 1 game and i have hard tested the performance of the machine and i have no issues whatsoever.

I would appreciate if a dev can respond or get in touch to try to resolve it together .
I love this game for what it would become.

1 Like

I feel your pain. I’ve noticed the game using 16GB easily but I will say the next Patch, Patch 2, is going to have further optimizations and notably in the RAM department. I’d say wait a little bit before buying that upgrades unless you need it otherwise. Game still has a lot of optimization coming. I hope :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Next patch in a few days or end of the week.

Well i will be on the look out for the patch and monitor the tread for now.

Thank you for the quick responce.
For now i will keep the rltread open and update it after patch implementation :blush:

1 Like

No problem. as it stands now even lowering to 50% Render, Performance and running DSR at 20% still gives near zero FPS gains. This is one of the big reasons why i think optimizations are still in the early stages. I’ve never played a game where lowering resolution scale and using DSR achieved zero gains. Here’s hoping and I will update with my experience after the next patch.

Honestly the main issue for me is the Ram utilization my fps is steady at 144 but doesnt matter if the game overeats the ram on 16 gb machine since thats 10 sec of game time :grin:

After testing on the patch 2 the game takes 1 gb less ram which is good and allows me to play it without fail. I will mark this issue as complete.