Pestilence mods could be so much more than just purely punishments.
for example, instead of 10 seconds debuff after consuming food. It can be damage resistances reduced for X hits after consuming food or instead of damage resistance reduced when at low stamina it can be x hits after depleting stamina.
That is both a negative and a reward for the player when they actually play the game properly.
The movement speed mods should just get removed. It really breaks the combat flow extremely unenjoyable, or at least make it proximity based. the further away you are within the aggro range the slower you move so that you can still place a limit on the kite builds but don’t heavily punish melee. As it is, the only time I really feels this mod is when I play melee. I didn’t feel it at all when I was playing bow.
