Performance issues with recommended specs

3070 with ryzen 5 5600x, M2 drive and 32GB DDR4, yesterday i had around 35 FPS and today i cant go above 25-30 FPS. Isnt this the recommended specs for 60 FPS (which is still low for specs like this on most games)? Turned all the settings to the lowest, performance + lowest resolution and FPS didnt change at all which is weird. Closed all other programs on my PC to be sure.

I sincerely hope this will be fixed, it’s not even slightly acceptable even for early access to make it only playable on 4000 series or above especially for a game of this kind.

That’s mostly on your end.
I get some slight drops here and there when there’s alot of particles, but all in all it’s very much playable on performance/Balanced preset with default render values on 1440p
My specs are as follow :
GPU - 3060 Ti
CPU - Ryzen 5 5600X
RAM - 32GB DDR4 (8x4)
SSD

Our setups are almost identical, so no way the game should run this poorly on your machine, unless you have other issues

What kind of response is this? Game runs bad on his ( recomended specs ) machine and it’s his fault? This kind of practice is bad, game should run with no issues the moment the required specs are met. Games we buy can’t have this kind of problems, NEVER

So if the game works fine on equal specs for thousands of people but one person, then the GAME is the problem?

It’s just like with Portal RTX- everybody knows that game runs like trash, even on monster spec systems. The game is just poorly optimized.

As we are all here with performance issues, there is something probably in his system that might have a different instability than everyone else.

That’s why logs are asked for, to try and pinpoint an issue.

I’m not saying you’re wrong- because yes, probability says if you have multiple instances of the same thing and it worked fine, same thing over here- end doesn’t work: something is probably wrong with his system.

It’s possible that his ram isn’t on his qvl list, and that could be causing an instability.

Same goes the otherway around, how can you speak for thousands of people, when there are more people that don’t go to the forums or post anywhere? They just refund the game because it does not work

Still performance issues. The 3rd patch was worst for my entire experience.

1- Same fps than before and tons of cpu/gpu temp and load issues.
2- Same and all settings (performance, quality, etc)
3- Same at 2k and 1080.
4- Cpu 5600x /GPU 6750X