Missed Temporal Anti-Aliasing for transparent textures (water, fog)

That won’t fully resolve anything, will make them less noticeable sure as FSR is a ghosting mess anyways.
In my case I’m using DLSS Quality, and TAA & CAS are somehow still sharper (just in this game). DLAA and DLSS Quality seem to not pick up all the finer details in this game and you can quickly check this by switching between those and TAA & CAS while paying close attention to textures on your screen.

Sharpness also doesn’t factor into this, I’ve tried these differences on 3 sharpness levels: 0, 100 and 200%. TAA setting always looks cleaner than DLSS 4 in current build. The issue stands, there are a bunch of assets either being rendered in a separate layer (avoiding anti-aliasing) or just using some different rendering solution altogether. Maybe an issue with their alphas, who knows.

It needs fixing by the devs themselves.

I think I’ve read somewhere its DLSS that causes this.

I will investigate this further!

Silas

Really wish we could get some more attention on this. I’m sure they’re aware of it.

I’ve tried to fiddle with a lot of settings to see differences, but could not get any visual comparison. It’s the same pixelation no matter what I select.

I suspect water is exempt from the visual settings, or the visual/display settings don’t work correctly.

Silas

There is a glitch with a waterfall in the crucible of the Cerims, The waterfall itself is like tulle, when you get closer to it, it disappears and a mesh dust remains :slightly_smiling_face:
(В горниле Церимов есть глюк с водопадом, Сам по себе водопад, словно тюль, когда подходишь ближе к нему, он пропадает и остается сетчатая пыль) :slightly_smiling_face: