Launch trailer video

Hype!
Hoping for a smooth launch and wishing the best to the devs. See you 18th.

https://youtu.be/DiwmiqzW6gs?si=lwDRAIowcmbKkY1S

6 Likes

Nice trailer and thanks for those who dont like discord black hole and only track forum for new stuff.

Why this is not posted in Wicked News?

3 Likes

I think the topic will be moved there:) the author could have originally created it in that section and described what we saw new.
Re-watch the trailer at 0.25 speed, you should like it:)
Loved all the moments, but most of all on:
0:44 how he deftly cast the fishing rod far away;
1:03 jump;
1:17 - hopefully with his tail he can hit it too;
We saw more bosses, good thing they are feisty and want to punish.

As I’m getting older, I have less time for video games, so I only play the ones that are really interesting or special to me. I hope no rest for the wicked can become something I look forward to in my free time. I’ve been waiting for months! Every video we’ve gotten has basically been things we’ve already seen before, which makes me a little nervous, but I do have hope!

2 Likes

My thoughts as well! :sparkles:

I really hope the DEVs won’t try to please every single player, losing focus from their original idea. I’m looking forward to a unique and remarkable ARPG!

I also hope the DEVs won’t waste much of their talented resources on PVP gameplay, it’s not for the ARPG genre (anyone remember D4 pvp?..

5 Likes

Twinsies. I’m the same now. Diablo was such a letdown so I too have the hopes. I just want one fun game to play. I think this is it.

1 Like