I dont like it , equipment seems like not woth it

So , have mixed equipement , not all heavy equipement , and for that i had mixed quipement giving me 48% chance healing ! so tell me , wtf happenend to those 48% chance of healing ? I dare to say that now my 48 & droped to = 0% healing
i am not happy about this … soo , i just goo all my points in life , and i dont care about equipment … its useeless

are you saying you have a bug, did all your armor get disenchanted?

no , i am just saying that % chances healing ,that the equipment give us , its not working at it should , before patch 2 i was healing , when i got dammaged , now its just doing nothing .

Is it “Healing increased by 48%” or “A chance to heal for X% of your health”? The first improves all healing done and the second has a small chance to heal you for X amount.

its a chance for healing , but before patch it was healing a lot , now i just get crushed … it too much difference .
and its my equipment , that gives for example 15 % chance healing when receiving dammage … so i have different equipement and in total i have like 30 % , before i said 45% , sorry for that mistake !
but still , before the patch i was healing a lot , it felt good , max lvl , equipment max lvl also , so the game must feel like u hare kind of a beast … and it was , i was atacking and healing a lot at the same time , now enemies just erase me easy , i dont know it does not feel right .
it does not feel like 30% chance healing .

Is it perhaps this kind of enchant? If it is, it does not specify the Chance of healing, only the amount of health restored.

so if is the amount of healing i should be getting a lot healing , and i am not

But not too often. it does not say the chance of this happening. Also it does not stack. if you have 15% and 15%, there is a chance that you will be healed for 15% but rolled twice every time you get hit.

1 Like

I have noticed this as well. I find that I hardly ever get healed on hit. In fact I have never noticed it working since I found gear with that on it or through the enchants.

The enchantment is defenitely working at the time of writing, I tested it.
“Chance to gain X health on damage taken” means there is a chance you will heal when you take damage for the % of your max health. It does not trigger on every hit though.
From my personal tests I would say the chance to trigger is ~15%, every 6th or 7th hit on avarage. This also did not change.

There is another similar enchantment “Healing effects increased by X”. This enchantment increases all incomming healing. Maybe you had a piece of gear that had this enchantment and it boosted your healing on damage taken?

Do we know if damage over time effects like poison or fire can trigger this?

So far I did not get healing from burning or poison, only direct damage received.

yeah bro , maybe i really had thar healing effects increased by X , i´ve ruined my character snif snif …
oh well , i will re-make it even better
thanks for opening my eyes