Graphical Issues

Please give us more traditional graphics settings, im running a RYZEN 7 2700, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER with 40+ GB of ram and am getting terrible graphical results, not to mention the game is installed onto a SSD. I run the performance preset with VS enabled and those are the only settings I really changed out of the fact any of the graphics settings dont make any visual changes including the presets and imaging sharpening, I got around 30 frames in combat in the opening tutorial and close to 55-60 in cutscenes but it was overshadowed by horrible lip syncing and audio hitches due to performance. Not to also beat a dead horse but the games minimum requirements are a RYZEN 5 2600 with a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970. Enshrouded had the same problems at launch, only having preset “max quality-performance” graphical options, they’ve improved from my understanding in last playing the game but I would love to see this game perform well on higher rigs than what the game pages minimum requirements say. With all love I hope for the best for this game in the future.