Gems : Gain x% Focus on damage dealt is broken

I have 2 Setups for test this:

• My Hunter’s Knife have a Topaze gem, which give it 3% Focus on damage dealt, and my Short Bow have the same gem, which give it 1% Focus on damage dealt. Wether or not the 2 bonuses should add up or not (total 4%), i will call this my “Good Setup”, as it have better bonus than the next setup:

• My enchanted Hunter’s Knife, same gem, which give it 1% Focus on damage dealt, and still my same Short Bow with 1% Focus on damage dealt (total 2%, both weapons combined). I will call this my “Weaker Setup”.

Now, if i use “Multi Shot” on an enemy, and all arrows hit, with my good setup, my focus gain is lower than with my weaker setup.

There is one reason that i can possibly think about that would make this “Not a Bug” : in the case that an enchanted weapon would theoretically add-up its bonus with the other weapon, so in this scenario, my bow would have 2% focus gain on damage dealt total, and in my other setup that doesn’t contain any enchanted weapon, than the bow would stay with its 1% focus gain, as the bonus of the 2 weapons wouldn’t add up here…

To add more comparison, if i hit enemies with my Hunter’s Knife with 3% Focus gain, it seams like each hit give me 3% like expected. If i hit enemies with the other Hunter’s Knife with 1% Focus gain, it looks also like i gain 1%.

But with the bow, the situation change… as said more up, and that’s where it’s all getting confused and probably bugged.

I hope i explained myself properly, and i would like to understand if by default 2 weapons having gain x% focus on damage dealt should combine those 2 bonuses or not, or if enchanted weapons would make it happend, like i theorised.

Thanks again for your awesome work guys, love you all! :yellow_heart: