French reaction to early Access

Ce jeu est très très bon.
J’adore.
Je suis fan des 2 ORI et donc c’est sans filtre que j’ai directement acheté ce jeu que j’ai aimé directement grace au trailer du game awards.

J’aime la difficulté, j’aime les loots aléatoires et j’aime aussi le fait de refaire certaines zone pour chercher du bois etc…
Les combats sont très sympas quand ils sont jouables, car oui , le probleme c’est l’optimisation qui est très mauvaise et quelque fois les combats sont injouables.
j’ai un I7 4790k + RTX 2070 super + 32gRAM +game on SSD et c’est un calvaire a jouer. même en mode performance. en réalité la difference entre performance et qualité est = 0 aucune difference de perf. donc autant jouer avec de beau graphisme surtout que c’est magnifique comme vous savez le faire.
Malgré le dernier patch rien n’a changé chez moi en perf.

Je repete j’adore ce jeu, et en 60 fps je paye double.
j’attend avec impatience le DLSS qui pourra peut-être me sauver moi et ma config. J’ai hate.

Bravo a vous en tout cas !

(GOOGLE TRAD)

This game is very very good.
I adore.
I am a fan of the 2 ORIs and so it was without filter that I directly bought this game which I loved directly thanks to the game awards trailer.

I like the difficulty, I like the random loots and I also like the fact of redoing certain areas to look for wood etc…
The fights are very nice when they are playable, because yes, the problem is the optimization which is very bad and sometimes the fights are unplayable.
I have an I7 4790k + RTX 2070 super + 32gRAM + game on SSD and it’s a nightmare to play. even in performance mode. in reality the difference between performance and quality is = 0 no difference in performance. so you might as well play with beautiful graphics especially since it’s magnificent as you know how to do it.
Despite the last patch nothing has changed for me in performance.

I repeat, I love this game, and in 60 fps I pay double.
I’m impatiently waiting for DLSS which might be able to save me and my config. I’m eager to.

Well done to you anyway!

(Google TRAD)