Feedback and Suggestion for Mouse Cursor Integration

Dear Developer’s Team!"

I hope this message finds you well. I am currently enjoying the game and appreciate all the hard work that has gone into creating such an engaging experience. I understand the game is still in the early stages of development and that feedback from players is welcomed.

I’ve been playing the game with a mouse and keyboard setup. I’ve noticed that the standard desktop cursor is visible during gameplay, which detracts from the immersive and visually appealing environment that the game otherwise offers. The presence of a standard cursor disrupts the aesthetic consistency and overall player experience.

Considering the game’s current optimization for joystick use, could there be a possibility to introduce a custom, theme-based cursor in a future update? This would significantly enhance the visual harmony and user experience for those of us using mouse and keyboard controls.

Thank you for considering this suggestion. I look forward to seeing the game develop further and am excited about future updates.

2 Likes

#changeCursor please