Did u think the game have reset after the early access?

did u think the game have reset after the early access??

I think so but I hope not :joy:

1 Like

It would be cool if some progress would transfer for us early adopters :slight_smile: like gold and mats :grin:

2 Likes

For 1.0? I really hope not but deep down I’m totally sure that we’ll have. My main concern is having more wipes previous to the 1.0. That could kill interest (at least mine) in starting over and over again.

2 Likes

I will start all over again when 1.0 will arrive. There will be more missions, loot and everything. Want the whole experience with new character. With EA I have time to experience different type of gameplays etc.

I like the idea of the rest.

EA was for us to test what worked, what doesn’t and what we might want to do differently next time.

1.0 - allows us to deploy our optimized builds or to change them outright

1 Like

In my opinion it would be much better option if we could just save our character and if we want to play online we have to start over and if offline we can just play the charcter we spend hours with

2 Likes

It wouldnt make sense to give us a early access bonus armor set if we couldnt use it in 1.0 though, so unless they are transferring equipment only, I’d say we are keeping them. :wink:

1 Like