Detailed Feedback After 40 Hours

that was exactly what I meant, heres an example. Basically, maybe it would be nice if dual weapons have double amount of gems, but they apply at 50% rate?

There is a tradeoff. You used a consumable item and it is now gone. Is that not enough of a trade off? If you die to boss, its just wasted. I do think they should be rarer if they do that tho.

Reason why I fully disagree with this is very simple. Nobody would bother picking up any ingridients or food, or at least, 90% of players would not if food basically was another estus flask. why bother with food if it just a bit better version of the flask? This system would basically fully invalidate whole food system and it would be a waste of development resources and time and it would end up being a bad system nobody uses. I would rather have food be a slight long buffs and have whole world balanced around them instead. That way if I am struggling I am still incentivized to go out there, collect few peices of food (which should probably be rarer if devs decide to go with this), cook smth up that gives me hp and dmg buffs, and try again. If I am a good player however, I can challenge myself to do content without those buffs. It allows a slight option to self impose challenges, which is good as well. There would be no downsides of having no food on u, and having ur hunger bar empty,.

I personally never or rarily use them, however this game simply needs them, and with current weapon requirement situation going on it really needs to be free until that is adressed.

I think faith would be the best connected to fire, I simply do not see faith not being connected to a rune like holy flame, and well, plague makes so much sense as well, given that the whole story is that its faith vs plague. I have no idea what those stats give by themselves, I will assume they do not give anything, and if thats the case thats really unfun and bad. That whole issue would be fixed tho, if they add soulslike weapon scalling in the game, However it should be reworked to make more sense to new players as ratings F to S would not mean much to new players. So instead of rating stats weapon scales with with a letter, how about writting a number of damage each stats type provides. Doing what u suggested would break the game in so many levels, I do not think its sustainable at endgame once game fully launches.

1 Like