Bounty "When Pigs Fall" not spawning Boarskin bandits

Hey all, I picked up the bounty “When Pigs Fall” this morning to go through the list like I’ve normally been doing. But unlike normal bounties that spawn the mobs you’re supposed to kill in those areas, the “Boarskin bandits” simply haven’t spawned.

I’ve cleared out the Nameless Pass 3 times so far and even ventured into other areas in the hopes that finding Boarskins in other areas would count towards the quest, but to no avail.

I’m simply going to abandon the bounty to do others at this point, but I at least wanted to make it known since this seems like a bug.

1 Like

same problem here, killed a bunch of Boarskin Bandits in the Nameless pass and none of them counted towards quest completion

I had the same issue. But I found out that they do spawn. When it says “northern” in the bounty description they mean it. They spawn in the cave right before the Riven Twins Boss besides the encampment of the Madrigal and the church. In my mind that was not part of the unnamed pass anymore, thats why I could not find them forever. Its just the 4 mobs in that cave.

1 Like

thank you very much for investigating and helping out!

I hope this solves the issue for the others as well.