Any plans for romance?

With the housing and all, I feel like it’d be great to have romance in this game!

2 Likes

I always wondered why devs even put romance in video games. It’s a GAME! I always thought it was pointless.

In RPGs it’s a good cause of character development for certain NPCs IMO. Prime example I can think of is Cyberpunk 2077. Seeing characters come out of their shells, making them relatable, makes the player feel more immersed in the world and the people in it.

It definitely has it’s place in games but only in certain worlds. Personally I don’t feel as though Wicked is one of those.

1 Like

You can sleep with your weapons, what more do you want? :laughing:

1 Like

I totally agree that romance would be a great thing to include! I dont want it as a core mechanic and trying to win everyones favor but even a little “romance” would go a long way such as inviting your fav character to live in your house and getting some special dialouge options unlocked. They tame the time to make all these great and lovable characters let us apreciate em.
I dont want a dating simulator or naughty scenes i just want a little bit of… favortism.