Unable to find Drainage Cellar Key, Water Channel Key, Sewer Lever Handle

Unable to locate the Drainage Cellar Key, Water Channel Key and Sewer Lever Handle.

I entered the Black Trench for the first time, ran over to the whisper, climbed on top of the metal piping which was missing the sewer lever handle and from there I ran along and into the boss room. Killed the boss and forgot about the area until later.

Came back to explore and realised there was a locked door to the left as you enter the trench but there’s no key in the location it should be after checking on google. So I presume killing the boss despawned all Black Trench key items.

Luckily I found a way to bypass the door by using a bug I’d read about online which, after also being unable to find the next two keys, thankfully allowed me to explore the area fully.

Hopefully when they patch being able to phase through locked doors it also comes alongside ensuring key item accessibility is fixed and more robust at handling sequence breaks at the same time.

It’s at the very top left of the map you have to dipsy doodle around up there head as far too left then go down and up a stair case and then you’ll have to cross a tiny little bridge

You’re right but not there in my realm.

Oh hahha wth bug maybe

I saw someone complain about this on the steam foruns too, apparently you found yourself a bug, at least its a warning to people to not kill the boss before opening everything up.

I posted this earlier today on No Rest for The Wicked Steam Discussions, considering about the same issue, but this is what i wrote there…

Missing the “Sewer Lever Handle” in Black Trench…

I’ve logged over 50 hours in No Rest For The Wicked and have successfully reached and killed Falstead Darak without ever using the “Sewer Lever Handle.” After all this time, I’m eager to explore every hidden area and also complete the Cerim Crucible. Recently, I went back to Black Trench to do a daily mission and discovered a location I hadn’t visited before.

Along the way, I encountered several levers missing their handles (by the way, there are at least two different routes to reach Falstead Darak without the Sewer Lever Handle). Now, I’ve come across yet another lever without a handle, which led me to start searching for more information.

I watched several YouTube videos, and in every one I saw, the “Sewer Lever Handle” was lying on the ground in the same spot. But for me, it’s missing. I noticed a few people in the comments mentioning the same issue, so I know I’m not the only one experiencing this.

Am I missing something else besides the Sewer Lever Handle, or did I somehow break the game by managing to reach Falstead Darak without the Handle Key? Please help me, and others with this issue, so we can figure out what’s going on and get it resolved.

Hey yeah there is a known bug here with the missing handle when climbing geometry to advance to Darak before completing the rest of Sewers. When returning to the area, the original keys will no longer spawn as they would have your first time around.

We have patched a couple spots where the player can climb the walls/pipes to reach Darak sooner, but any information you have about the locations you have found, would help us to make sure we have all known spots fixed.

Thank you for your report! :saluting_face: