Unable to craft lvl 13 & lvl 42 staffs at any anvil. Is Eleanor supposed to have more wares available at lvl 3 shop?

Is anyone else having issues with the Enchantment Shop Vendor named Eleanor? I upgraded her shop to lvl 3 but I believe she may be stuck as a lvl 2 shop inside her new building. Is she supposed to have more wares available? Or is this the correct amount? Also for some reason I am unable to craft any of her shops “recipe” staffs at any anvil. Not even at my lvl 3 Blacksmiths anvil or the anvil in my home. Her recipes just say “you have already learned this recipe” but I am unable to craft any of them.

That’s the correct amount, and you craft staves at the sawmill!

1 Like

Ommgggg!!! Bless u! I feel so silly now :joy::raised_hands:t4: I just checked n it’s actually The Workbench but thank u for pointing me in the right direction.

1 Like

Ohhhh that reminds me I gotta try the 42INT staff. That 13INT Spheren staff ROCKS - it’s got an excellent moveset with multiple double hits, and its ice abilities are both really strong. I crafted until I got one with a high focus stat so it builds quicker. Enjoy!

1 Like

Thank u very much! I’m farming Birch Planks for that lvl 42 staff now since I’m short on clay to get Whittaker’s shop to lvl 3 n buy it from him. Seems that the only area the trees grow for Early Access is the graveyard in Sanctuary unless u get it from world drops but I may b wrong. I also gotta check out the lvl 13 one too hehe. Thank u again n take care!

1 Like