Steam Deck crashing mostly on death

I have been playing for about 7+ hours now and a developer asked me to take my comment from steam to this forum as he feels it would help. This is part 1 of my comment as it deals with the Steam Deck crashing, now I have crashed about 5 times, full lockup and need to power down the Steam Deck and reboot. I have seen multiple patches come thru but still crashing on death.

Details:
Steam Deck - Brand new 1tb OLED steam deck and only NRFTW is loaded on it.
During death the screen will go black, my framerate will lock at what it was, sometime 1 sometime 34, and I hear a distinct looping of about a second of audio over and over. Also my fans on the steam deck are at full blast and the heat coming off the fent is warm/hot.
I have not adjusted anything other than added some key bindings due to an issue I have with a sense of touch in a couple fingers.

Typically the crash will happen after 20 min of playing, as I think it might have to build up or a memory leak somewhere. I am a software developer so I can speak deep terms. It seems that after the leak accumulates enough memory some pointer fails to access the memory needed or gets caught in an infinite loop, as per the hot fans and the chittering of the 1 second sound loop.

I would love to offer crash reports or something as I think this is a great yet frustrating game, I will explain frustrating in another post as it has nothing to do with the crashing.

I was having a lot of crashes too. Just recently I was made aware of how beneficial CryoUtilities was. Using this and changing the vram of the deck to 4, and I haven’t had a crash in hours. Perhaps you’ve already tried this. If not, give it a go. It might sort your issues.

Ty very much, I am brand new to owning a Steam Deck and ty for the info. I just installed Cryo and will try it out tonight. Tanks for the help.