Sorry about that. Just set the restrictions to anyone. Thank you!
I’m experiencing the exact same issue as this player. After the update, my character died and became unresponsive, and my level has been reset as well.
Thank you everyone for the logs, keep em coming!
We’re investigating this!
No I did not get a conflict message, game booted up like normal
Same thing happened to me. Booted up game, last boot/play was prior to latest update. Joined into latest realm no dialog box about save. Spawned into base/house naked dead on floor. No buttons or anything worked but game was running. I force exited game, reloaded and now character is level 1. Joined other realms level, 1 but can’t join the original real where bug happend.
Google drive link with data here.
Please give us access!
To do so:
- Right click the folder/files → share → share (again) → set “Restricted” to “Anyone with the link” and permission on “Viewer”
Thank you in advance Philliyxx, hope we can resolve this for you.
Silas
edit: no need to share the link again ![]()
ugh same for my level 30 and level 23 character. spent a buncha time on her =(
login charcter froze in house dead as male not female, force quit restart, same thing, third time from last whisper character went from 30 to 0. halp!
Yes, at first it became 0 in the menu, then I clicked continue and boom it’s real level reset can’t do anything. Plz help T T
You can see my gear that not Lv 1 character for sure plz help.
This is the Log: No rest - Google Drive
Hello,
I have the same issue. After 10.04.2026 when i login, my character was dead and with lvl 1.
I sent an email with data requested to krishoth@moongamestudios.com and stevejewer@moongamestudios.com.
Thank you,
@Charles_Katechis If you can please add your logs and share them here ![]()
See the instructions here: How to Properly Report Bugs!
@OatHost I am missing your Datastore there, is it possible for you to add that?
@NikiGod Thank you for emailing them! Can you confirm you emailed the following for me?
- DxDiag
- Datastore
- Player-prev.log
- Player.log
Appreciate it!
Silas
Hello @Silas-Inservio-Pax ,
Yes, i share in the email the google drive link with these files.
Thank you,
Same issue as those mentioned above. Logged in after not having played a couple months, clicked continue and character was dead on the floor and I couldn’t use controls even though the game continued to run. Had to reboot pc. Character is now level 1 when I log back in.
I did most of was told to because I was unable to upload my files, but did post a screen shot of my lvl 30 character at lvl 1. Now what happens? How do I get my character back? Thank you,
It happened to me too, I lost all my lvl30 progress after an update.
I was playing a few months ago, put about 70 hours into a character, reached max level, min-maxed my gear and enchantments, optimized a perfect build, and I lost everything today. It’s been a while since I last opened the game and I decided to play today. To my surprise, upon loading this character, they load in dead at level 1, and the game won’t allow me to click on anything or open the menu.
I closed the game and opened it again; it reverted to level 1 and this was saved to the cloud. I restored the cloud backup, managing to recover my level 30, and ran the game offline. However, whenever I load into a realm, my character spawns dead and at level 1 all over again. No matter how many backups I restore from the cloud, whenever I try to play with this character, I lose all my levels and can’t move. They just stay dead at level 1 without being able to open the menu or respawn.
Here are the logs : No Rest Bug Report 04/2026 - Google Drive
If everyone here who got affected can please take a look at hotfix 9.
There are a few steps involved in restoring your character.
Let us know here if you still experience trouble getting your character back to the correct level!
Silas
Try option 3, it would still restore your character back to what it was before the rollback to level 1. Just keep in mind that anything on the character obtained after the rollback would be gone.





