[Patched] Inputs being deleted and not queued...sometimes

Hey as far as I can understand you shouldn’t be able to attack during a roll. so pressing attack in the middle of the roll should not leave the player character attacking.

since you have mentioned that this does happen 60% of the time, I will need to investigate why that is.

Did you notice this occurring on any specific weapons? or seems to be all?

I might’ve been unclear with my statement.

If I press Attack during a Roll the game usually Queues up a attack right after the Roll. Which usually results in a different animation to a normal attack.

That Buffering of an attack doesn’t happen in most cases of the clip. my character does not follow up the roll with an attack.

to clarify the How to repeat.

  1. Start roll.
  2. Click and Hold Attack [LMB]
  3. Wait on roll to finish.
  4. Once Roll finishes a Attack will not occur.
    if a attack occurs Repeat 1 - 4. I managed to make it consistentently fail while in town.

The weapon I currently have equipped will do a Charged/Heavy attack at the end of a charge when I hold the button. In the Video clip you should see me do the Roll attack, Without the Charge, when I roll onto the staircase. Which is the overhead attack.

EDIT: In the Bottom Left you’ll see a Overlay showing which buttons i am pressing and when.