Game crashed very often.
No pictures or videos, because it happened without signs or regular patterns.
Sometimes only game crashed , sometimes computer restarted.
Here is the file link on my OneDrive, bugs for no rest for the wicked.
Thanks
I have not had my computer reset but both times I launched the game since patch 2, I can play for 5 minutes or so and then the game crashes. Both times I was in the Black Trench area.
My crash is random as well; did notice a few times though it was when talking to the bounty knight.
Hey, thx for your report! Your link opens nothing for me with words “Something went wrong”, can you pls check it and maybe share your logs some other way?
Also can you pls go to C:\Users\*your_user*\AppData\LocalLow\Moon Studios\NoRestForTheWicked and send here an archive of NoRestForTheWicked folder?
@Skeanthu @Napalmburn99 pls do the same thing
Here is updated from today, numerous crashes.
Great, thanks a lot, hope it helps our devs to find the trace and define the crash reason ![]()
I can’t play or log in—my entire 50-hour progress is lost, and it’s absolutely infuriating. The game is a complete mess right now. I bought it twice on two different accounts, with 400 hours played in total, but I’ve never had such a terrible experience before. No hate or insults intended, but right now, the game feels like a dumpster fire of ideas inside a very expensive diamond-plated trash can.
My game crashes every time. What should I do?
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1f7Gd0oEIPTHs6A4GXCHyRtUQfciTIzml/view?usp=drive_link
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bWKTN5l-bZwODJpcEYFVlER82AdsKEfm/view?usp=drive_link
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Om677zNaKun1C5TGcIIgogZbOW55KyxB/view?usp=drive_link
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hPVJBR06N444rA_b5FOTeZ0tzGQgz6qo/view?usp=drive_link