Lost Character Progression after crash

I don’t think this can be fixed, but I wanted to document it here. Game started being quite riddled with rubber banding while playing tonight. Decided to close the app and reopen in hopes of fixing it. Game froze on trying to exit to desktop. Had to force quit.

When I fired it back up, my character had lost hours of progression. All the MATs I used were gone, my gear was all 2 levels back and I had lost a rune ability I had slotted into my weapon previously

Playing on Steam Deck, if that matters.

Hey Austin, thanks for the report!

Did you have Blink equipped per chance?

I will try to find solutions for this.

Silas

My character and Realms have disappeared. They were there when I was trying to log in. Next thing I know is the game crashed and my Realms are all gone. I have just about everything upgraded in town and so many hours in game. All that progression is lost.

Hm, they should appear after a while again I think in such a case.

Can you please submit some files so Moon can investigate?

See: How to Properly Report Bugs! for the instructions!

Silas