Inventory Management and stack count!

Hey love the early access! Everyone seem to be talking bout inventory Management and improvements but no one seem to give this specific feedback.

Increase the stack count from 20~250! This will not solve all issues but sure will help and its a problem that will occur when u get far enough into the game.

Refining same here let us put stacks in the refining tables/machines its not fun/efficient to refill these every 20min.

Regards!

1 Like

The game seems to want to be about fighting and exploring to get materials and loot, in order to get better equipment, upgrade it etc. At the same time it makes everything possbile and as difficult as possible for you to do that. Later in the game you either don’t loot or you go home every 30 minutes and spend about 15 minutes running from chests to workstations and shops. Maybe for some, it’s fun to have such a poorly designed inventory and storage system but for me, I just can’t do it. I prefer to have the game harder for me and not to engage that much in upgrading than wasting 50% of my playtime on tedious artificial purely bad design decisions intentionally made to slow you down and waste as much of your time as possible. Just a month ago I was complaining about Dragon’s Dogma 2 wasting time but No rest for the Wicked took this to a whole new level. “You think DD2 wastes your time ? Hold my beer !”

I will probably play this game on official release, but for now I’m done with it.