Feature Request: Craftable Item to remove weapon runics without destroying weapon

I’ve been messing around for quite a bit with a variety of weapons, and I’ve come to conclusion that the default runics sometime start to get a bit annoying as we cannot remove them without destroying the weapon.

It would be cool if such feature exists to remove runics without destroying the weapon.

It could be an item that Eleanor would request, and she’d give us a recipe, or purchasing the recipe, and It would require “significant” materials to craft, which can then be used to remove a runic while retaining the weapon.

I for instance wanted to make a dex/faith build using the Petaled Spear, and Patience bow, but Patience bow just so inconveniently has the plague arrow runic, which only leaves 2 runic slots available, while I wanted to slot 3 runics. There is no other bow than Patience having dex/faith scaling that can be combined with the Petaled Spear.

So please, at least any way, no matter the cost, the ability to remove runics without destroying the weapon.

One hand weapon & offhand weapon can be so fun. Had a blast killing Echo Knight with needle spear and yewn bow (pure dex), and surely there is a lot more you can do. It’s what I like about the combat system in this game so much. So many possibilities in variety of combat playstyle, only to be limited by destructive weapon otherwise immovable pre-slotted runics that wouldn’t synergize at all with the build you intended to go for.