Enhancement/Upgrade/Infuse/Construction Items should be pulled from house storages

I cannot count how many times I had to run between my home and different NPCs just because I took not enough upgrade mats, or I picked the wrong type(leathers, etc…)

Also very frustrating is when upgrading - you know U have enough items in the storage, so U run for them - let’s say it’s two bear paws - U run back, upgrade and now it’s some planks, so U run for them, run back, upgrade, now it’s different plank, so U run for them, run back…etc…

Either add a possibility to have a storage for upgrade mats near the NPC, or just “magically” pull the items from player’s storages…

Thank you!

2 Likes

Where??? Where did you get those damn paws?
I have not seen one in 18 lvls, neither a bear, nor in chests. My dagger progress has stopped)
I need these paws…
crying…

Dunno, fell from some enemies… maybe in the crucible? Don’t remember, but I currently have 4 of them… after spending another 4 on two weapons upgrades…
Wish U a good luck on those!

Thanks. It’s too early for me to go to crucible. When you are attacked by the 4th at once, one of which is a magician…

And regarding the chest and running to it, there are a lot of negative reviews about this. The developers said they were already thinking about it.

THIS!!! With your inventory being limited to begin with being able to pull anything needed from your storage would be a major quality of life improvement.

1 Like

Yes, please! It doesn’t enhance the gameplay in any way to enforce travels between storage and shops. I’d also prefer that resources picked when there’s no more space in the inventory would automatically be moved to storage - as most Soulslikes do.