Couple of bugs i've run into today

And 3rd was while exploring the mines, enemies started reappearing but just standing there and not actually being there, they would make a “draw weapon” sound and just stand there with no animation. Also trees that I’ve already cut down would do the same.

Enemy in Crucible on the floor with the climbable wall and water gets stuck on the ledge near the start of the floor if he is melee.

On the floor with the cannons the Torn that comes last pushed me through the floor when I stood under him while he was being lowered.

One bug that I couldn’t reproduce happened to me after killing the Echo Knight, I logged out to check something on a different character and when I logged back in I was on Crucible Level 2. After completing it and killing Echo Knight I wasnt able to Exit the loop and was put on Level 2 Again. Only could exit after death on the 3rd time around.

Not really a bug, Enemies Shake when being hit by several instances of damage, looks very funny when using damage reflect and they Spazz out all over the place.

Dark mage ranged fire ball attacks will miss you 90% of the time if you stand still while they are on elevation higher than you.

3 Likes

The enchant thing has happened to me multiple times. I ‘think’ it’s simply caching previously performed enchantment and counting those for the completion.

Yeah sometimes when you finish a quest or bounty the area resets before the clock, theres one i guess that resets everything, killing the twins does that too, if you have a quest in that area after you finish and deliver when you return enemies that were supposed to be there return, like the crab in the mariners keep.

Thats not the issue, there are bodies that ive killed and just statue mobs standing and not doing anything and not Respawning.

1 Like

Can confirm that you don’t need to enchant anything for it to auto complete. Started a new character and as soon as I exit the city with the quest it’s marked as finished.

I started getting this bug where my character would Auto-loot chests. I open the chest and it would Loot All without ever opening the Menu to see what’s inside nor any input to “Loot All”. I’ll admit, I like this but also…why does it happen only sometimes and randomly.

Yes, if doing a Bounty or Challenge and you complete it, enemies can insta-spawn in that area. I’ve had this happen killing enemies in the Upper North area of Nameless Pass where you fight the Boss.

Updated , removing fixed issues and adding newly discovered ones.

Just had to drown because an enemy that drowned was impossible to go around in the crucible. Stuck in the corner of a lake with no way out.

I just got stuck in this corner the other day. Pissed me right off I couldn’t get out. Why are they even physical? I tried to get out but since I was constantly on land and off it took forever to drown but also couldn’t do any runes to try and get out.

When Axe Knight is frozen in the crucible his head balloons pretty much consistently. So far 5/5 times I froze one his head grew three times the size.

Not sure that I caught it in time in the screenshot. Enemies around the map sometimes start becoming “Frozen” when not being attacked. I killed the enemy in the center of the map and when I went around, these two were chilly. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1r2tgjbWaFbIWG0qlOFT_Vq7HYEhgSAdM/view?usp=drive_link Here are the two logs from appdata.