Bounty's and challenges 2.0

So the bounty system is cool ,however I think that there should be NPCs maybe after you clear an area you have to revisit , hidden like under a bridge or in a cranny that only reveals them (ex. )When goin under the bridge itself or other hidden passage. In and around town or sites of previous boss fights… I feel like there should be NPCs that give out a I need you to kill this type of enemy… Fetch me this or that type of item so replayability factor is improved as well when upgrading certain vendors by supplying materials mayhaps there’s some type of item that only comes from killing this type of enemy farming an animal that has potential to drop a resource etc. so the upgrade is even more immersive. I think that you can pay the initial cost and start the timer but like maybe smithy needs and anvil carved from a rare obsidian… The vendor needs a higher quality wood or deer antlers these type of items retrieved could potentially add a buff to crafted items at they’re specific shop even…I know it’s ea but to feel connected to these vendor type NPCs I think some of these type of quests and rewards for delivering upon requests will add a layer of depth and a sense of achievement for min/ max they’re potential to help boost crafted items you simply can’t make at home. Smelted ores have .5 percent chance to produce 2 bars from 1 ore things like that. You guys have done a great job so far there’s not a ton of content being it’s early access but things like this could help spread out content while making players feel like by doing these extra things you not just being paid by the bounty hunter dude but achieving making your createdworld a better place, giving vendor a personal touch that could potentially give you +strength /+stamina for goin the extra mile to attain items that build a stronger blacksmith or what have you.

There are some wanted posters around Sacrament that suggest the bounty system might be revamped, they have the description of bands of robbers and killers so maybe the devs could add special bounties that you could only receive after you reach some kind of reputation as a good bounty hunter, maybe even bosses, thats could be cool.

the game is so good , i have played more than 200hrs . carry on
i love the game