Rune Skills - Loot - Needs to NOT be classified now as Items

TLDR; There used to be a tab for Runes in inventory.

Now with the update to the management and shuffling of things, Runes now take up slots in the normal Item inventory portion of things.

We either need the Rune Tab back for inventory purposes, or allow runes to stack since as of now they take up normal item slots as well and can reallllly clog up things as far as a better QOL for inventory management :frowning:

Edit to add: Luckily my character didn’t get corrupted, as apparently I had over the limit in my inventory of items…Since as I moved some of the runes out, my other stuff started appearing :slight_smile:

-signed,
your friendly pack rat

6 Likes

On the plus side, you don’t need to carry them as the vendors can use them from chests now.

Yup, but they still need to stack regardless…

I have 3 chests full of runes at this point…Overkill sure, but since they don’t stack it’s kind of annoying

Absolutely agree, why mixing up Runes with Gear, I dont get this change as its actually worsens the QoL of inventory management.

1 Like

They patched the rune inventory = food inventory. Probably didnt have time to add an extra tab.

Hope we get it back.

I agree, the gear tab is WAY too bloated now. Not only have I been turning all my weapons into runes but having housing items tied into gear as well doesn’t even make sense to me. My entire gear tab has been flooded and now I have to buy several chests to place them all but I can’t buy any because my runes are taking up the slots…

1 Like

It was weird to find all the runes in the gear inventory along with furniture as well. Please revert the reduction of the player’s inventory space, doesn’t feel good.