Cerim Armor - gone after putting it in Community chest

Hey guys, I know there are similar posts already but mine is particularly different that the other ones.

Once I reached sacrament and claimed the entitlements, I went and store the Cerim armor set into the community chest. Then, I realized I claimed the wrong 1st expansion set, so noticed the realm has backup options to load. Loaded a backup earlier to claiming the expansion (the reward claim was done earlier anyway) and now the cerim armor set is gone, no matter the backup I use.

Please restore my cerim armor set. I will bump this post daily to get attention.

1 Like

Still looking for a solution to this.
Bump

Unfortunately I don’t think it’s going to work with how the save state of the world works.

On the other hand, I’m sure we will get multiple versions of the cerim armor to redeem in the future. It isn’t even the greatest level 21 armor, but it does look cool, so I wouldn’t be surprised for them to offer the rewards again.

1 Like

But can we say the save state of the world is bugged? or at least when claiming entitlements? since it requires the connection with Twitch to be authenticated?

I mean it just sounds like a lot of work on their end to individually validate whether someone claimed their rewards / had their rewards wiped out when backups were still in early access and they’re ironing out kinks. Versus just giving everyone more rewards later. Unfortunately unless the realm saved and created a backup that has them in your chest I think it will be hard to do.

Multiple people have had a similar problem, and they are CLEARLY monitoring the forums very well, as the hotfixes directly address things I’ve seen in the forums so no doubt they know about the issue and will eventually fix. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

If you lost your Cerim Armor here is how to get it back.

1. Close the game.
  2. Go to C:\Users{user name}\AppData\LocalLow\Moon Studios\NoRestForTheWicked\DataStore
  3. Open the file AccountSettings_LOCAL.dat with notepad or any text editor
  4. At the end of the file find “HasClaimedEarlyAccessRewards”:true
  5. Replace true with false “HasClaimedEarlyAccessRewards”:false
  6. Save the file
  7. Open the game and go clame the armor again

@devs please insted of giving us the armor give us the plans so we can craft it.

3 Likes